|
Style 20 Style 19 Style 18 Style 17 Style 16 Style 15 Style 14 Style 13 Style 12 Style 11 Style 10 Style 9 Style 8 Style 7 Style 6 Style 5 Style 4 Style 3 Style 2 Style 1

Board index Discussions Real World Breast Enlargement Discussion

Welcome Anonymous !

It is currently July 24th, 2014, 8:19 am

"Silly String Implants"

How to get bigger. Right now. Really.

Moderators: Tina, MrHHH

"Silly String Implants"

Postby mcgig1 » June 13th, 2006, 7:12 pm

While surfing the net I came across a outlawed version of breast implants. Nicknamed "sillystring" implants they are characterized by growing for years
and years after they have been implanted. From Wikipedia entry on Chelsea Charms: In some cases of breast augmentation via the polypropylene
(silly string) method, the breasts may grow at different paces or at a dangerously accelerated rate. In her case, they have grown in unison, but their growth
rate has steadily slowed over the years. The initial string content was equivalent to 2500cc. Her doctor estimates the growth has increased the size
of each breast to over 7000cc. But information of the subject even info of people like Zena Fulsom who have had the procedure done is exceedingly
scarse. I entered into the BE comunity well after the procedure was illegal. Does anyone have such info?
mcgig1

Postby BillPratt » June 13th, 2006, 7:40 pm

What you really have to watch for is String Theory Implants. Basically, you either know how big they are or how fast they are growing, but never both at the same time.

Now that you've sat through me being a goof, take a look here.
BillPratt

Postby PlusOneZing » June 13th, 2006, 9:17 pm

That's not String Theory, that's Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

Time to see if that cat in the box is still alive, eh? No, wait, that's quantum theory...
"Evoking an emotional response is the ultimate goal of almost any form of art. You aim for the heart; if you're lucky, or good, you also hit the mind on the way in. If you're both, you hit it again on the way out."
PlusOneZing

Postby VelisEtRemis » June 13th, 2006, 9:49 pm

PlusOneZing wrote:That's not String Theory, that's Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

Heisenberg... Heisenberg... I just saw him here a moment ago...

PlusOneZing wrote:Time to see if that cat in the box is still alive, eh? No, wait, that's quantum theory...

Shroedinger's Cat, to be precise... except, of course, you can't be precise where Shroedinger's Cat is concerned...

This concludes Testing of the Emergency Bad-Joking System. We now return you to our regularly scheduled discussion of Quantum Breast Enlargement...

Kind Regards,

VetR
Ingen... Tractus Solum
VelisEtRemis

Postby PlusOneZing » June 13th, 2006, 11:48 pm

Velis....

I cannot follow that up, I'm still snickering at it. I'll be snickering at it tomorrow. And all the time I'll know that not a single soul around me will get the joke if I repeat it.

Oh, the path of the nerd, 'tis a sad and lonely trail... Probably why we're so good at making really bad jokes to amuse ourselves.

Well played, BTW.
"Evoking an emotional response is the ultimate goal of almost any form of art. You aim for the heart; if you're lucky, or good, you also hit the mind on the way in. If you're both, you hit it again on the way out."
PlusOneZing

Re: "Silly String Implants"

Postby ursaminor » June 14th, 2006, 12:34 am

mcgig1 wrote:But information of the subject even info of people like Zena Fulsom who have had the procedure done is exceedingly
scarse.

Did Zena Fulsom get such a procedure done in recent years?

Because I am fairly certain (at least in the '90s) that her breasts were actually latex props (as were the breasts of Mandy Mountjoy and other adult starlets). I know this because I have the Zena Does Hardcore videotape that I purchased from The Score Group back in the late '90s. The sound of her breasts sticking to her skin during the...er...activity was a dead giveaway that they were 100% fake. I also have the Mandy Mountjoy Does Hardcore video and the same sticky latex sounds are heard. I was really hoping both UK ladies were for real, but alas... :shrug:

It would be interesting if she went the route that Chelsea Charms did later...
ursaminor

Postby Prophet Tenebrae » June 14th, 2006, 1:12 am

Nah, Zena Fulsome retired/disappeared long before string implants were done - as far as I know. I'll go out on a limb and guess that it's just more lies to get noobs all excited.
Prophet Tenebrae

Postby Q-BE » June 14th, 2006, 9:04 am

It seems to me that the line between "Real World" and "Fantasy World" BE is the only thing getting smaller around here. :roll:

Quantum breasts? Heisenberg growth (heck, that's BE in general) and, above all, silly string?

When I first saw the thread title, I thought of breasts filled with nothing but silly string found in those spray containers. :eek:

Then I got a grip, er, on reality...however well you are able to define it. :yernuts:
Q-BE
Forum Monkey

Postby HighwayStranger » June 14th, 2006, 12:58 pm

If you look a few topics down from this thread you'll see one called "a quest for string."

That is all the information you will ever need.
I am the man of constant sorrow
HighwayStranger

Return to Real World Breast Enlargement Discussion